Das Turnier steht auch Judokas offen, die mal was Neues in einer sicheren Umgebung ausprobieren möchten.
Am 19. September 2020 findet im first-choice Gym die erste Grappling Challenge statt. Es handelt sich dabei um ein No-Gi Beginners Turnier für Kampfsportler mit maximal 3 Jahren Erfahrung in einem Grappling Stil (Judo, Ringen, BJJ, MMA etc.). Teilnehmer sollen in einem fairen und sportlichen Umfeld ihre Kräfte mit anderen Rookies messen können.
Ort: first-choice Gym, Rosenstrasse 21a, 4410 Liestal
Zeit: Wägen 10.00 - 11.00, Kämpfe 11.30
Gebühren: CHF 20.- Startgebühr, CHF 5.- für Zuschauer
Anmeldung: Name, Gewichtsklasse, Erfahrung, Gym an firstname.lastname@example.org
Versicherung: Ist Sache des Teilnehmers und wird mit der Teilnahme akzeptiert
Coaches: 3 Coaches pro Team gratis
Regeln: Sind im Detail unter im Post aufgeführt.
Place: first-choice Gym, Rosenstrasse 21a, 4410 Liestal
Times: Weight-In 10.00 - 11.00, Fights 11.30
Fees: CHF 20.- participation, CHF 5.- for spectators
Subscription: Name, Weightclass, Experience, Gym to email@example.com
Insurance: Is due to the participants, no liability for the event holder
Coaches: 3 Coaches per team are free
- 16 and older
- Underage (-18 years) participants need an agreement from their legal parents to participate.
- Maximum 3 years experience in ANY grappling style (BJJ, MMA, Wrestling, Judo, Sambo etc.).
- Exception is juvenile sports below the age of 16 (like kids-Judo, Teens-Wrestling etc).
- Insurance is due to the participant, the event holder does not have any liability regarding injuries.
Weight-In is at the registrations. There is a 500g tolerance. If weight can't be made in the weight-in period, there is an immediate disqualification without refund of the paid fee.
- Men: -66kg / -77kg / -88kg / -99kg / +99kg
- Women: -60kg / +60kg
The 1st Choice Grappling Challenge is tournament style; only the winner goes through to the next round.
How You Can Win
- Shorts, Tights and Leggings are allowed. No loose shirts! Rashguard or naked upper body for men. Rashguard for women.
- No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing.
- If the fighters go out of the fighting area, the referee will restart the fight in the center of the mat, in the same position they were when they left the mat when the referee said "Stop". If the fighters were standing, they will start again facing each other.
The winner will be decided according to:
- If one competitor gives up or submits by tapping the leg, arm or verbally. (Tap, Stop, I give Up or Mate)
- If Referee feels one competitor is unable to defend himself or feels his life is in danger, the Referee will declare the winner.
- If a fighter breaks the rules twice he will be disqualified by the Referee!
- Referee Decision
5 Minutes / 2 Minutes overtime if there is a draw with no advantage. (Max. 1 overtime per fight). If still a draw: Rock, Paper Scissors decides.
- Any kind of choke (except for using the hand to close the wind pipe).
- Any arm bar or shoulder lock
Points (Positive Points):
- "Full Nelson" and "Crucifix"
- No striking of any kind
- No eye gouging or fish hooking
- No grabbing the ears
- No hair pulling
- No finger or toe holds
- No thumbing
- No scratching and pinching
- No kicking
- No biting
- No touching groin area
- No hands, knees or elbows on face
- No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing
- No slamming (above hip)
- No Leg Locks or Ankle Locks
- No use of Shirt and no holding the shorts allowed
Each position must be established for 3 seconds or more being out of any danger of submission in order for points to be awarded.
Penalties (Negative Points):
- Passing the guard = 3 points
- Knee on stomach = 2 points
- Mount position = 2 points
- Back mount with hooks = 3 points
- Takedown (ends Guard or Half Guard) = 2 points
- Clean Takedown (ends passed the guard) = 4 points
- Sweeps (ends Guard or Half Guard) = 2 points
- Clean Sweep (ends passed the guard) = 4 points
- Sweep is considered when two fighters are facing each other, change the position from bottom to top and establish it for 3 sec. or more.
- Reversals are considered Sweeps as well.
- When changing multiple positions, points will be awarded only for the position that has been established for 3 seconds or more.
- Every sweep has to be done in one continuous motion in order to be awarded with points.
- Points for a sweep will be awarded only if the fighter initiates the sweep, not if he is being attacked by his opponent and he ends up on top.
- When passing the guard going straight to mount or knee on the stomach in less than 3 seconds points will be given only for passing the guard.
We are looking forward to a fun and fair beginners tournament!
- A passive fighter will be warned twice and then will be punished by minus point. The referee will warn the passive player by the words "WARNING PASSIVITY" - after the first minus given there are not going to be any more warnings and the minus points will be given right-away if the fighter continues to be passive.
- If a fighter is very passive during the first half of the regular fights when there are no minuses, the referees will still give him WARNING for passivity and will punish him with a negative point when the second half of the fight starts!
mehr Infos zum first-choice-gym ·